Identifying Purpose of Collection
Sante Spa Victoria only collects personal information that is necessary for operating its business and for providing services to its guests, including personal information needed:
• To assess whether treatments are suitable and the use of our facilities are appropriate for your current health condition;
• To identify any factors suggesting that you should not undertake treatments/activities;
• To identify any cardiovascular or respiratory health issues you may have prior to using our facilities;
• To identify whether you have any head or neck injuries that would increase your risk of injury during treatment;
• To identify whether you have any infectious diseases which may adversely affect our team members or other guests;
• To identify situations where the use of certain medications may potentially cause adverse effects in combination with specific treatments;
• To ensure that you are aware of the risks involved with the use of the facilities;
• To assist our team members in assisting you should an injury occur;
• To contact your personal physician should it become necessary to do so in order to protect your health and the health of other guests;
• To ascertain whether or not you are pregnant, as some treatments may have adverse effects on your unborn child;
• To provide to qualified medical personnel in the case of an emergency;
• To ensure we understand needs and preferences of guests; managing and developing business and operations.
Sante Spa Victoria does not disclose your personal information to any third party to enable them to market their products and services to you. Your written consent will be required to release any personal information, save and except where it is necessary to seek, arrange for or provide immediate medical attention.
While we do collect and use your personal information for the above purposes, we are not responsible for ensuring you maintain a requisite level of health to use the facilities or undertake any particular activity or treatment, nor do we provide medical advice or diagnosis. All users of Sante Spa Victoria’s treatments and experiences do so at their own risk and should consult their physician before undertaking any particular activity or changing the level of physical activity.
Sante Spa Victoria will limit the collection of your personal information to the purposes expressly set out above. In addition, Sante Spa Victoria may use your personal information for purposes of compiling statistical data on usage of facilities and health issues experienced by guests so that we may better tailor our treatments and facilities to the needs of our guests. If this information is used for statistical purposes it will be done so in a way that the aggregate data contains no references to individual guests.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set out above, or as required by law.
You will have the opportunity to update your Health History Form before treatments are rendered. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Health Information is up-to-date and complete. As we may use this information to assess whether it would appear that you are medically fit to obtain certain treatments, it is important that you regularly update your Health Information. We request that you immediately inform us of any change in your physical or mental condition, or copy of medications or drugs you are taking prior to obtaining any treatments or using the facilities.
Sante Spa Victoria takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Among the steps taken to protect your information are:
• premises security;
• restricted file access to personal information; and
• technological safeguards such as security software and firewalls to prevent ‘hacking’ or unauthorized computer access.
With certain limited exceptions, you have a right to access your personal information at any time. You may access your personal information by contacting The Spa Director of Sante Spa Victoria during normal business hours.
- Customer Reviews:
The staff are very friendly and provide a consistent experience. My husband and are so happy with our RMT Britney, she is the best message therapist in town, we both drive from Sidney to see her. I like the email promotions and enjoy the sauna too.
– Chloe, regular guest
Very calm and refreshing environment and close to home. I had a Beach Stone Massage by RMT. Lovely atmosphere. Staff very pleasant, friendly and mindful not to converse too much during the massage session, which I appreciated. I felt very relaxed. Loved it all! Thank you and I will be back!
-Kathy, regular guest